Bangaloe Avoca Drive - Zoning Offers a Wide Range of Development Opportunities - Tourist and Visitor Accommodation, Ecotourism
- An approximately 24.28 hectare (Approx. 60 acre) development site 3 minutes from Avoca Beach, one of the premier surfing beaches on the east coast of Australia.
- Development opportunities: pubs, tourist and visitor accommodation, dwellings, ecotourism, registered clubs.
- Set in extensive private & tranquil rain forest featuring magnificent stands of native trees and abundant bird life, several dams and lagoons.
- Offered in one line, consisting of 2 x 8.09 hectare (20 acre) blocks & 2 x 4.04 hectare (10 acre) blocks.
- The home of Bangaloe Stud, a successful thoroughbred breeding enterprise for over fifty years. Eight stables, a network of holding yards and day yards, tack room, vet room & sand roll. Extensive post and rail fencing.
For sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing Friday 1 May 2015 at 4pm (unless sold prior)