179 Elizabeth St
179 Elizabeth St is a prestigious A-grade building and Head Office of the Green Building Council of Australia. Showcasing sustainable building initiatives, the interior is affectionately known as “The Greenhouse” has a 5 Star Green Star - Office Interiors v1.1 rating and sensational views over Hyde Park to Woolloomooloo.
- Friendly co-share open plan space within The Greenhouse
- From 5 to 17 desks at $650 per month per workstation
- Fitted with desks, ergonomic chairs and under desk filing cabinets.
- Shared reception, meeting rooms, kitchen area, breakout facilities, roof terrace.
- Information about The Greenhous fit-out www.gbca.org.au/greenhouse-videos.asp