Iconic Ascot Investment | Income With Development Potential
- Comprises 2 retail / commercial shops returning over $100,000 p.a.* (gross) plus 4 bedroom residence
- Land area of 607m2*
- Corner location provides potential to subdivide the house from the retail component
- Prominent position two street frontage to Alexandra and Lancaster Roads
- First time offered for sale in 60* years
- Well positioned to public transport, Ascot State School, shops and overlooks Oriel Park
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
**This property is being sold by Offers to Purchase therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Special Projects (Queensland) has pleasure in offering for sale by Offers to Purchase a 607m²* Iconic Ascot Investment with Development Potential (^STCA).
- First time offered for sale in 60 years
- The holding comprises two retail / commercial tenancy areas including long standing tenants Vanilla Pod and Alma Clark Real Estate.
- The property also includes a four (4) bedroom residence with separate street frontage and access
- Total land area of 607m²*
- Gross income of over $100,000 p.a. from the two tenancies with opportunity to increase rent from the four (4) bedroom house
- Potential to subdivide the house from the retail component (^STCA)
- Two street frontage to Alexandra and Lancaster Roads
- Prominent corner location in the heart of one of Brisbane’s blue chip suburbs
Executive Summary and Sales Details
119 Lancaster Road and 7 Alexandra Road Ascot, QLD, 4007
Method of Sale
The property is for sale by Offers to Purchase.
The sellers retain the right (in their absolute discretion) to:
- Decline to consider and/or accept any offers to purchase lodged in response to this invitation;
- Negotiate directly with any party who has lodged an offer to purchase at any state;
- Accept or decline non-conforming expression of interest at any stage of the sale process;
- Enter into any agreement for sale of the properties on such terms as are acceptable to the Seller in the Seller’s absolute discretion;
- Change this invitation;
- Require additional information from a party who has lodged an offer to purchase;
- Reject all or any offers to purchase of interest at any time for any reason; and
- Withdraw the property from sale
If the offer is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope marked clearly with:
c/- Mark Creevey or Tony Williams
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Level 26, One One One,
111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
^ Subject to Council Approval
# Important: Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
Ascot is located approximately 6 kilometres north east of the Brisbane CBD, and is one of Brisbane’s oldest and most prestigious residential suburbs.
The property is located at 119 Lancaster Road, Ascot QLD 4007, being situated on the south eastern corner of Lancaster & Alexandra Roads.
Surrounding development within the immediate locality predominantly comprises high quality residential dwellings, with the subject in conjunction with the adjoining property forming a character retail strip shop bounded by Alexandra Road, Lancaster Road and Abbott Street.
- Executive Summary PDF, 155.20K
- Property Overview PDF, 4.98M
- Tenancy Overview PDF, 1.60M
- Location Profile PDF, 1.42M
- Photography PDF, 5.87M
- Title Search PDF, 66.92K
- Survey Plan PDF, 141.62K
- Smart Map PDF, 85.71K
- Vanilla Pod Lease PDF, 4.71M
- Proposed Lease - Alma Clarke Real Estate PDF, 4.81M
- Insurance Policy - Retail Or Commercial PDF, 266.92K
- Insurance Policy - Residential House PDF, 194.17K
- Rates Notice PDF, 216.45K
- Urban Utilities Notice PDF, 140.05K
Offers to Purchase
- Offers To Purchase Form PDF, 65.48K
- OTP Information Memorandum - Ascot (c) PDF, 9.22M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 3||Property Overview||Brisbane City Council / RPData|
|Page 8||Floor Plan||Prime Pixels|
|Page 11||Location Profile||Ray White|
|Page 12||Location Features||Google Maps|
|Page 13||Amenities Map||Whereis.com.au|
|Annexure A||Photography||Prime Pixels|
|Annexure B||Offers to Purchase Form||Ray White Special Projects (Qld)|
|Annexure C||Title Search||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure D||Survey Plan||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure E||Smart Map||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure F||Vanilla Pod Lease||Seller|
|Annexure G||Proposed Lease – Alma Clarke Real Estate||Biggs Fitzgerald Pike Solicitors|
|Annexure H||Insurance Policy (Retail / Commercial)||Steadfast NSG|
|Annexure I||Insurance Policy (Residential house)||Steadfast NSG|
|Annexure J||Rates Notice||Brisbane City Council|
|Annexure K||Urban Utilities Notice||Urban Utilities|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.