Bargara Beach Da For Subdivision
- Land area: 7.93* hectares
- Approved for 81 residential lots
- Lots ranging in size from 600m2* to 990m2*
- Flat, cleared land, close to infrastructure - cost effective civil works
- Flexible sale options - part or whole englobo sale, or part or whole purchase of completed lots
- Close proximity to a wide range of amenities including schools, local shopping, beaches and public transport
- 15* minutes to Bundaberg
- Potential for infrastructure charges discount under council "Bundaberg Open for Development" incentive scheme^
For sale by Offers to Purchase
Ray White Special Projects Qld
0408 992 222
Ray White Special Projects Qld
0417 606 128
^ must be completed by July 2018
Ray White Special Projects (Queensland) are pleased to present for sale by Expressions of Interest the properties located at 98 & 102 – 116 Hughes Road, Bargara QLD 4670.
An opportunity exists to acquire a 7.93ha* parcel of land approved for a residential subdivision.
Features of the Property include:
• Land area: 7.93* hectares
• Approved for 81 lots
• Lots ranging in size from 600m2* to 990m2*
• Flat, cleared land, close to infrastructure – cost effective civil works
• Flexible sale options – part or whole englobo sale, or part or whole purchase of completed lots
• Close proximity to a wide range of amenities including schools, local shopping, beaches and public transport
• 15* minutes to Bundaberg
• Potential for infrastructure charges discount under council “Bundaberg Open for Development” incentive scheme^
METHOD OF SALE
The properties are for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 28 September 2017 4pm.
The sellers retain the right (in their absolute discretion) to:
• Decline to consider and/or accept any EOI lodged in response to this invitation;
• Negotiate directly with any party who has lodged and EOI at any stage;
• Accept or decline a non-conforming EOI at any stage of the sale process;
• Enter into any agreement for sale of the properties on such terms as are acceptable to the Seller in Seller’s absolute discretion;
• Change this invitation;
• Require additional information from a party who has lodged an EOI;
• Reject all or any EOI at any time for any reason; and
• Withdraw the property from sale
If the offer is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope marked clearly with:
EOI for 98 & 102 – 116 Hughes Road, Bargara QLD 4670
c/- Andrew Burke
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Level 26, ONE ONE ONE, 111 Eagle Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
If the offers are to be submitted electronically, details are as follows:
c/- Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Facsimile: (07) 3832 4777
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Bargara is a coastal town and suburb in the Bundaberg Region, Queensland, Australia. The town lies 384kms* north of the state capital Brisbane and just 13km* east of Bundaberg. Bargara is considered to be a satellite suburb of Bundaberg, with only sugar cane fields separating the two centres.
Bargara has grown significantly over the last decade, becoming a popular tourist and retirement destination. The main streets of Bargara are The Esplanade and The Promenade. The Esplanade runs along the Bargara Beach foreshore, and is lined with several modern holiday homes and units. The Promenade contains several hotels, restaurants and clothing shops. Bargara is also a popular fishing, swimming and surfing location.
A major distribution point for Queensland and a commercial service centre, the region lays claim to the internationally renowned Southern Great Barrier Reef, Mon Repos Turtle Rookery, and Bundaberg Rum.
The estimated population of the Bundaberg region was 94,380 persons in 2015. Over the past five years, the population of the Bundaberg region has increased by 2,980 persons. The population is anticipated to grow by 20,404 in 2036.
(Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics, QGSO)
- Executive Summary PDF, 2.98M
- Property Overview PDF, 359.00K
- Location Profile PDF, 2.57M
- Photography PDF, 15.20M
- Title Searches PDF, 69.73K
- Submissions PDF, 1.72M
- Approvals PDF, 3.27M
- Plans & Lot Sizes PDF, 7.12M
- Geotechnical PDF, 914.96K
- Civil Drawings PDF, 574.64K
- Sewer PDF, 3.30M
- Masterplan PDF, 422.90K
Offers to Purchase
- OTP Form PDF, 56.79K
- Information Memorandum - Bargara OTP C PDF, 17.22M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 07||Property overview||RP Data, Wikipedia|
|Page 08||Town planning & development||Bundaberg City Council|
|Page 12||Location profile||Wikipedia, Google Maps|
|Page 13||Location particulars||Wikipedia, Google Images, Australian Bureau of Statistics, QGSO|
|Page 14||Amenities map||Google Maps|
|Page 15||Location overview||REIQ|
|Annexure A||Photography||Above Photography|
|Annexure B||Offers to Purchase Form||Ray White Special Projects (Qld)|
|Annexure C||Title Searches||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure D||Submissions||LMB Aqua|
|Annexure E||Approvals||Bundaberg Regional Council|
|Annexure F||Plans & Lot Sizes||LMB Aqua|
|Annexure G||Geotechnical||Bundaberg Regional Council, Rohd Four Pty Ltd|
|Annexure H||Civil Drawings||LMB Aqua|
|Annexure I||Sewer||LMB Aqua|
|Annexure J||Masterplan||Bundaberg Regional Council|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.