Approved Townhouse Site - Requires Immediate Sale
• Shovel ready - DA & OPW Approved
• 18 x 3 bedroom, 2 level townhouses (efficient design)
• Land area: 3,642m2*
• Walking distance to the recently completed Town Square Redbank Plains Shopping Centre, anchored by Coles, Aldi, Target and Woolworths, in addition to 60 plus specialty stores and a dining/lifestyle precinct
• 10mins* to Springfield CBD comprising major Health, Shopping, University, Recreation and Rail
• Easy access to arterial roads providing connectivity to Ipswich and Brisbane
Friday, 30 June 2017 at 10.30am
Level 26, ONE ONE ONE, 111 Eagle Street,
Brisbane Qld 4000
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
**This property is being sold by Auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Special Projects (Queensland) has pleasure in offering for sale by Public Auction the approved development site situated at 20 Keidges Road, Bellbird Park QLD 4300.
This strategic opportunity comprises a cleared and development ready site, situated within close proximity to major amenity, education and health in a market experiencing significant growth.
- Shovel ready – DA & OPW Approved allowing for speed to market
- 18 x 3 bedroom, 2 level townhouses (efficient design)
- Land area: 3,642m²*
- Walking distance to the recently completed Town Square Redbank Plains Shopping Centre, anchored by Coles, Aldi, Target and Woolworths, in addition to 60 plus speciality stores and a dining/lifestyle precinct.
- 10mins* to Springfield CBD comprising major Health, Shopping, University, Recreation and Rail
- Easy access to arterial roads providing connectivity to Ipswich and Brisbane
Executive Summary and Sales Details
20 Keidges Road Bellbird Park, QLD, 4300
Method of Sale
The property is for sale by Public Auction to be held at Level 26, ONE ONE ONE, 111 Eagle street, Brisbane Qld on Friday 30 June 2017 at 10.30am.
The property is offered for sale on terms including a 10% deposit payable into Ray White Commercial Queensland Trust Account on the fall of the hammer with a 30 day settlement and otherwise on terms satisfactory to the Vendor
Any intending bidder is required to:
- Review the Conditions of Sale by Public Auction (refer Annexure B); and
- Execute the Bidder Registration Form and provide to the agents prior to the Auction
(refer Annexure C).
Contracts will be available from:
c/- Matthew Fritzsche
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Level 26, One One One,
111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
Bellbird Park is an established residential locality boarded by Springfield Lakes and Redbank Plains. The locality has good access to arterial roads providing connectivity to Ipswich, Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast.
The subject is situated just a 10 minute* drive from the Springfield CBD, 20* minute drive to Ipswich CBD and 30* minute drive to the Brisbane CBD, and is well serviced by a wide range of public and private infrastructure including schools,
childcare, shopping, recreation and public hospital.
The subject property is within walking distance to the recently completed Town Square Redbank Plains Shopping Centre, anchored by Coles, Aldi, Target and Woolworths, in addition to 60 plus speciality stores and a dining/lifestyle precinct.
The subject is also situated in close proximity to Springfield Lakes, a 1,200ha* master planned community which features:
- More than 10 childcare facilities
- 11 primary and secondary schools
- Proximity to University of Southern Queensland Springfield Campus
- Springfield Lake Village
- Orion Springfield Central
- Cafes and restaurants
- Event cinemas
- 120ha* dedicated to open space
- Proposed Dusit Thani Resort and Spa
- Brookwater Golf Course
- Major Railway
- Established business and medical services
- Mater Private Hospital Springfield
- Sales Details PDF, 3.70M
- Property Overview PDF, 3.50M
- Location Features PDF, 1.50M
- Photography PDF, 10.12M
- Title Search PDF, 27.82K
- Survey Plan PDF, 280.55K
- Smart Map PDF, 52.30K
Operational Works Approval Documents
- Civial Approval PDF, 644.50K
- Civial Approved Plans PDF, 3.97M
- Electrical Reticulation Design PDF, 579.12K
- Public Lighting Supply Agreement PDF, 731.23K
- Public Lighting Approved Plan PDF, 1.45M
- Plumbing Compliance Permit PDF, 2.60M
- Landscape Decision Notice PDF, 616.54K
- Landscape Approved Plans PDF, 920.13K
Information Memorandum (full PDF)
- Information Memorandum (full PDF) PDF, 33.09M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 5||Property Overview||Brisbane City Council / RPData|
|Page 6||Approval Overview||Brisbane City Council|
|Page 7||Town Planning||Ipswich City Council|
|Page 8||Location Features|
|Page 9||Location Maps||Google / Whereis.com.au|
|Annexure A||Photography||Aerial Hotshots|
|Annexure B||Auction Terms and Conditions||REIQ|
|Annexure C||Auction Bidder Registration Form||REIQ|
|Annexure D||Title Search||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure E||Survey Plan||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure F||Smart Map||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure G||Approved Decision Notice||Ipswich City Council|
|Annexure H||Approved Plan of Development||Impact Developments|
|Operational Works Approval Documents|
|Annexure I||Civil Approval||Ipswich City Council|
|Annexure J||Civil Approved Plans||BG Group Engineers|
|Annexure K||Electrical Reticulation Design||Ipswich City Council|
|Annexure L||Public Lighting Supply Agreement||Energex|
|Annexure M||Public Lightin Approved Plan||Ampflo|
|Annexure N||Plumbing Compliance Permit||Ipswich City Council|
|Annexure O||Landscape Decision Notice||Ipswich City Council|
|Annexure P||Landscape Approval Plans||Lange Design|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.