Retail/Office/Medical Development in the Heart of Birtinya
- Food/Cafe tenancies from 50m2
- Medical tenancies from 80m2
- Situated directly off Kawana Way and Nicklin Way
- Join national retailers such as Foodworks
- Position your business amongst other medical and allied health services
- Professional office suites above with lift access
- Ample onsite car parking
MOKO is a modern Mixed Use development comprising of 55 residential units above 1,677m2 of prime retail/office space nestled amongst the $1.8 billion Sunshine Coast Public University Hospital project. The hospital is now up and running with about 450 beds, with ability to grow to over 738 beds. Around 3,500 staff will be working in the new hospital, growing to around 6,000 staff by 2021.
Contact exclusive marketing agents for further information and to arrange your inspection today.