Significant Food Production Facility on the Gold Coast
Located in Burleigh Heads just 11km* south of Surfers Paradise and only 11km* north of Gold Coast Airport, this food processing facility is ideally positioned to service all areas of the Gold Coast and it surrounds. With such easy access to the M1 Pacific Highway, the Port of Brisbane is 85km* north and onto the export markets of Southeast Asia and beyond.
The property is being offered for sale via offers to purchase with the following key features:
- Total land area 8,989m* over 4 separate freehold titles
- Total GFA 7,714m* (including basement carpark)
- HALAL,USDA, and AQIS accreditation
- Superior grade office areas over two levels total 989m*
- 10 loading docks include recessed, on-grade and ramp configurations
- Dual production areas with multiple freezer and chiller area
- Staff amenities able to accommodate up to 300 staff
- 80 on-site and basement car parks
- Three street frontage and zoned Low Impact Industry'
- Located within established mixed use area
- Close proximity to financial services, shops, and amenities
- Expansion land available for purchase along Newcastle Street
- Owners will consider partial lease arrangements subject to lease term
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive marketing agents of Ray White Commercial Qld.
**This property is being sold by offers to purchase therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes