Final Extension 31/10/17 @ 4pm - Freehold Waterfront Land Zoned Marine Industry
Ray White are proud to have been appointed to sell a Freehold' commercial site in the Bundaberg Port precinct.
Land Zoned 'Marine Industry - Dry' Freehold 5514m2*
Water Zoned 'Marina Operations - Wet' - Lease up to 25years - 3773m2*
Close to Bundaberg Port Marina and proposed Barubbra Shores Development
Long list of possible uses detailed in Information Memorandum
visit raywhitecommercial.com.au/1724436 for full details
The Bundaberg Port is growing rapidly with strong commercial activity and increasing export activity. Major recent announcements enhance the prospects for any new business.
Call Brant Duff from Ray White Bargara on 0413 136 857 for more information.
Ray White Bargara have pleasure in offering for sale by Expressions of Interest the 5514m2 development allotment at Lot 306 Marina Drive, The Port, Burnett Heads, plus adjacent Water Lease up to 25 years.
The opportunity includes the following features:
- 5514 m2* freehold land
- Suit Developer/Owner occupier
- Zoning – Marine Industry (Land) and Marina Operations (Wet)
- Prominent Position and High Visibility
- Attached long-term Water Lease of 3773m2*
- Vendor may consider sud-division of L 306 and Water Lease Lot 14
The Property will be sold via Expressions of Interest closing – 25th October 2017 @ 4pm
|The Property||Lot 306 Marina Drive, The Port, Burnett Heads, plus long-term sublease (up to 25 years) over the adjacent water area.|
|Land Area||5514m2 Freehold Land plus attached 3773m2 Water Lease|
|Method of sale|| The Property is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25th October 2017 @ 4pm.|
The seller retains the right (in its absolute discretion) to:
– Decline to consider and/or accept any expression of interest lodged in response to this invitation;
– Negotiate directly with any party who has lodged an expression of interest at any stage;
– Accept or decline a non-conforming expression of interest at any stage of the sale process;
– Enter into any agreement for sale of the property on such terms as are acceptable to the Seller in the Seller’s absolute discretion;
– Change this invitation;
– Require additional information from a party who has lodged an expression of interest;
– Reject all or any expressions of interest at any time for any reason; and
– Withdraw the property from sale
If the offer is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope marked clearly with:
EOI for Lot 306 Marina Drive and Water lease – Lot 14, Burnett Heads
c/- Brant Duff
Ray White Bargara
10/15 See Street
Bargara, Qld, 4670
If the offer is to be submitted electronically, details are as follow:
c/- Ray White Bargara
Facsimile: (07) 4130 1202
|Marketing agent|| Brant Duff|
Ray White Bargara
T 07 4130 1200
M 0413 136 857
Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
- Greenfield site facilitating the development of a purpose-built operation and opportunity to expand through vacant land to the south-east of Buss St if required
- Great climate and pollution-free environment
- Easy access to deep water berths and port channel infrastructure
- All tide access from sea
- Strategically placed on the east coast of Australia and in close proximity to the major ports of Brisbane and Gladstone
- Already the most popular first port of call for visiting international yachts on the Australian eastern seaboard
- Access to a strong manufacturing-based labour force & training facilities
- Already strong marine industry workforce base
- Traditionally strong manufacturing workforce base in the region
- Bundaberg lifestyle makes attraction and retention of the workforce easier
- Strong local TAFE and private enterprise training presence for manufacturing and maintenance jobs.
- Parts availability & access to supply reps
- Major regional centre for supply representatives due to already established strong manufacturing base
- Road, rail, air and sea transport options
- Strong local support for Marine Industry, including:
- Gladstone Ports Corporation who owns and operates the Port of Bundaberg on behalf of the State Government
- Bundaberg Regional Council
- The Department of State Development and Infrastructure Planning
- Regional Development Australia Committee – Wide Bay Burnett
- Representatives of the Marine Industry Sector including the local operators of the Bundaberg Port Marina and Burnett Heads Boat Harbour
Locality and Surrounding Development
The property is located on the main road through the Port Precinct. The surrounding areas encompasses other Marine Industry such as Seafood Processing, boat maintenance, boat building and proposed new port industry. It is not far from the recreational Marina, Chandlery, Restaurant and Eateries and a short drive from the attractive seaside village of Burnett Heads.
Road System, Access & Exposure
The property fronts a wide two lane carriage way providing single lane traffic flow in either direction. The property has easy access from the major centre of Bundaberg and access from the Brisbane and the state via the Bundaberg Ring Road.
Services & Amenities
The property has access to water, sewerage, power if required.
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Property Overview||Property Details – All including Indicative uses||Gladstone Ports Corporation Ltd|
|Business Bundaberg||Facts & Figures||Bundaberg Regional Council|
|Plans||Survey Plan||Gladstone Ports Corporation Ltd|
|Documents & Contracts||DRAFT Contract and DRAFT Water Leases||Gladstone Ports Corporation Ltd|
|Documents||Zoning Information||Gladstone Ports Corporation Ltd|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.