Secure a Piece of Booming Coomera!
Offers are being sought for an extremely rare parcel of Coomera development land within walking distance from the under-construction Coomera Town Centre.
Newly released to the market, 207 Foxwell Road (lot 25) comprises a 2.84ha site that can take up to 427 apartments over five buildings (up to six stories) and terrace housing, instantly placing it amongst the Gold Coast's most attractive development parcels.
Coomera and neighbouring Pimpama are among the Gold Coast's three fastest-growing suburbs.
The site offered for sale represents a remarkable opportunity to successfully bring a high-quality residential project to market, ideally positioned within the city's booming Northern Growth Corridor.
Zoned high-density residential in the Coomera Town Centre Structure Plan, the block is close to key transport infrastructure such as Queensland Rail's Coomera Station and the $74.4 million Pacific Motorway Exit 54 upgrade.
Coomera Rivers State School, Saint Stephen's P-12 College and TAFE Queensland Gold Coast's $26 million Creative Campus are also nearby.
Coomera and the Northern Gold Coast have enjoyed significant residential development and growth since 2000, including schools, shopping centres, public transport, tourism attractions and marine facilities.
Key indicators of the Foxwell Road parcel's potential include:
* The population of the City of Gold Coast in 2011 was 494,496 persons, up 13.95% since the previous Census in 2006.
* The population of the Coomera and Pimpama areas in 2011 was 8,793 and 3,211 respectively, a phenomenal 118.02% and 100.81% gain (respectively) from the 2006 Census.
* The vacancy rate in the Northern Gold Coast is 1.7%
* Rental yield in the Northern Gold Coast is 4% to 6%
* In 2011, the total number of private dwellings in the Coomera and Pimpama areas was 4,472, an astounding increase of 2,308 dwellings from 2,164 in 2006.
Information Memorandum provided upon request - call Winson Woo today on 0410 571 679
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.