Approved Townhouse Site
- Land Area: 1.219* Hectares
- Gatton serves as principle activity centre for Lockyer Valley region
- 30* minutes to the Toowoomba CBD
- MCU for 40 townhouses (14 x 2 brm & 26 x 3brm)
- Cleared, near level site
- Walking distance to amenities including schools, shopping, hospital and golf course
Mark Creevey 0408 922 222
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
120 Cochrane Street, Gatton QLD 4343
Method of Sale
The property is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 15 December 2015 4pm.
The sellers retain the right (in their absolute discretion) to:
- Decline to consider and/or accept any expression of interest lodged in response to this invitation;
- Negotiate directly with any party who has lodged an expression of interest at any stage;
- Accept or decline a non-conforming expression of interest at any stage of the sale process;
- Enter into any agreement for sale of the properties on such terms as are acceptable to the Vendor in the Vendor’s absolute discretion;
- Change this invitation;
- Require additional information from a party who has lodged an expression of interest;
- Reject all or any expressions of interest at any time for any reason; and
- Withdraw the properties or any one of the properties from sale.
If the EOI is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope marked clearly with:
EOI for 120 Cochrane Street, Gatton QLD
c/- Mark Creevey
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Level 26, One One One Eagle Street
111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
If the EOI is to be submitted electronically, details are as follows:
c/- Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Facsimile: (07) 3832 4777
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale Documents are available from the marketing agent upon request.
Source: REIQ & Lockyer Valley Regional Council
Gatton (population approximately 7,000) is located in the Lockyer Valley Regional Council area situated less than an hours drive west of Brisbane and 30* minutes from Toowoomba. It is the largest town and business centre of the Lockyer Valley.
The population of the Lockyer Valley grew from 53,340 in 2008 to 60,934 in 2013 (based on information released in December 2014 by the Queensland Government). This represents an annual growth rate of 2.7% which is above the state wide growth of just 2% for the same period. It is anticipated such growth will continue and be aided by Gatton’s close proximity to Toowoomba where major infrastructure projects such as the Wellcamp Airport and construction of the Toowoomba second range crossing will benefit the broader region.
The local economy is based on rural industries, primarily intensive horticulture, and forms part of the “Salad Bowl” of the Lockyer Valley. There is also significant beef and dairy cattle. The University of Queensland Gatton Campus is located at Lawes, just to the East of the town of Gatton, and with over 1800* students is a driver of significant student accommodation demand.
- Annexure A - Photography PDF, 9.01M
- Annexure B - EOI Form PDF, 29.11K
- Annexure C - Title PDF, 17.01K
- Annexure D - Survey Plan PDF, 118.55K
- Annexure E - Smart Map PDF, 54.99K
- Annexure F - Decision Notice PDF, 2.12M
- Annexure G - Approved Plans PDF, 13.65M
- Annexure H - Master Plan PDF, 321.34K
- Annexure I - Conture Plans PDF, 382.28K
- Annexure J - Stormwater Management Plan PDF, 7.76M
- Annexure K - Water Infrastructure Report PDF, 1.81M
Information Memorandum (Full PDF)
- Information Memorandum (Full PDF) PDF, 44.54M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.