Mixed Use Development Site with Current Da in Townsville!
3 separate opportunities:
3438 Stuart Drive
- Site includes DA and BA for a mixed used development including 24 units plus 643m* of retail
7 Kokoda Street
- Prominent landmark site zoned for Mixed-Use development to 7 storeys
11 Kokoda Street
- Recently completed Mixed-Use development of 16 quality apartments plus 3 retail tenancies, current income $410,000 p.a.*
- 2,275 m*
- Excellent locations in established Mixed-Use precinct
- High population growth area - 5.8% Annual growth rate since 2006 - set to continue
- Over 20 new population growth drivers all poised to commence and continue the high population growth and demand for Quality residential and retail developments in Townsville. This includes: $250 million North QLD Stadium, $2.2 billion Aus-Singapore Military Training, $21 billion Adani Carmichael Coal mine, $1 billion Olive Downs Coal mine.
- Motivated sellers with very clear instructions
Expressions of Interest closing 20 July 2017, 4pm.
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.