Fully Leased - Near New Block Of 18 Apartments On One Title
• Rental Income $325,807* p.a. (fully leased^)
• Total of 15 x one bedroom & 3 x two bedroom apartments
• Currently 1 title can be strata-titled
• Total of 25 car parks with easy street access
• Five years old offering great depreciation
• Total Land area 1,106m2*, Zoned high density residential
• Great location near shops, cafes and Broadwater
• One bedroom units under NRAS with a $125,036* annual tax credit
• Owners serious about selling don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Thursday, 27 July 2017 11am
Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall
Ray White Special Projects (Qld)
0410 435 891
Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
0412 240 176
^Subject to change
**This property is being sold by Auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Commercial has pleasure in offering for sale by Public Auction the near new block of 18 apartments on one title, located at 39 Frank Street, Labrador.
- Rental income $325,807^ p.a. (fully leased#)
- Total of 15 x one bedroom & 3 x two bedroom apartments
- Currently 1 title can be strata-titled
- Total of 25 car parks with easy street access
- Five years old offering great depreciation
- Total Land area 1,106m2*, Zoned high density residential
- Great location near shops, café’s and Broadwater
- One bedroom units under NRAS with a $125,036* in annual federal tax credits
- Owners serious about selling don’t miss this outstanding opportunity!
^Approximate fully let income.
# Subject to Change
Executive Summary and Sales Details
39 Frank Street Labrador, QLD, 4215
Method of Sale
The property is for sale by Public Auction to be held at Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall on Friday 27 July 2017 at 11am.
The property is offered for sale on terms including a 10% deposit payable into Ray White Commercial Queensland Trust Account on the fall of the hammer with a 30 day settlement and otherwise on terms satisfactory to the Vendor
Any intending bidder is required to:
- Review the Conditions of Sale by Public Auction; and
- Execute the Bidder Registration Form and provide to the agents prior to the Auction.
Contracts will be available from:
c/- Matthew Fritzsche
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Level 26, One One One,
111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
c/- Michael Willems
Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
Level 2, 50 Cavill Avenue
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
^ Important: Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
Labrador is an established residential locality, situated at the northern end of the Gold Coast, being located within close proximity to the Southport business district and Surfers Paradise.
The locality is well serviced by a wide range of public and private infrastructure including:
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre
- Labrador Primary School
- Southport High School
- St Hilda’s Girls School
- Bus Services
- Gold Coast University Hospital and Gold Coast Private Hospital
- Griffith University
- Easy access to the M1 Pacific Motorway
- A wide variety of recreational amenity including The Broadwater Parklands and Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
- Executive Summary PDF, 159.23K
- Property Overview PDF, 2.50M
- Income Overview PDF, 65.86K
- Location Profile PDF, 1.62M
- Photography PDF, 5.83M
- Survey Plan PDF, 153.66K
- Title Search PDF, 62.89K
- Certificate Of Classification PDF, 416.26K
- Floor Plans PDF, 1.27M
- Car Park Plan PDF, 6.10M
- Fixtures And Fittings PDF, 84.29K
- Whitegood Inclusions And Specifications PDF, 293.05K
- Planning Overview PDF, 1.01M
- Tenancy Agreements PDF, 32.52M
- Rental Statements PDF, 237.36K
- NRAS Market Rental Value (As At 30.08.16) PDF, 829.15K
- NRAS Fact Sheet PDF, 217.63K
- Outgoing Documents PDF, 5.24M
Information Memorandum (full PDF)
- Information Memorandum - Frank St, Labrador PDF, 60.95M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 3||Property Overview||Gold Coast City Council / RPData|
|Page 9||Location Profile|
|Page 12||Location Map||Google Maps|
|Page 13||Amenities Map||Whereis.com.au|
|Annexure B||Auction Terms and Conditions||REIQ|
|Annexure C||Auction Bidder Registration Form||REIQ|
|Annexure D||Title Search||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure E||Survey Plan||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure F||Certificate of Classification||Queensland Government|
|Annexure G||Floor Plans||Broadwater View|
|Annexure H||Carpark Plan||Seller|
|Annexure I||Fixtures and Fittings||Seller|
|Annexure J||Whitegood Inclusions and Specifications||Harvey Norman Commercial|
|Annexure K||Planning Overview||BPlanned & Surveyed|
|Annexure L||Tenancy Agreements||Australian Mobile Property Managers and Horizon Housing Solutions Ltd|
|Annexure M||Rental Statements||Australian Mobile Property Managers and Horizon Housing Solutions Ltd|
|Annexure N||NRAS Market Rental Value|
(as at 30/08/16)
|Annexure O||NRAS Fact Sheet||Department of Social Services|
|Annexure P||Outgoing Documents||Click Energy, JLT, Office of State Revenue and Gold Coast City Council|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.