Medical, Child Care and Retail Development Opportunities
Ray White are proud to have been appointed to sell 3 commercial lots with current mixed use development approvals in the township of Lowood, just 30km* north-west of Ipswich CBD.
With a trade-area population of some 14,400 residents and many gaps in the local retail offering, the opportunity exists for you to develop a modern and convenient alternative to the city centre with:
- Easy car parking;
- Modern air-conditioned stores;
- A superior mix of national and local tenants.
The lots have been approved for development as:
- Medical centre on 1853 m2;
- Childcare centre on 2753 m2;
- Convenience centre comprising a supermarket and 6 tenants with future expansion already approved on 4860 m2.
- Total Land size for all 3 lots is 9486 m2
*** We have received interest from several supermarket tenants to anchor the convenience centre. Information and contact details can be provided upon request. ***
Full schematics for each of the proposed developments are also available upon request.
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes