Rarest of Development Offerings - 13.52ha in Central Nambour
Comprising seven Lots that can be purchased individually with a total land area of 13.52ha adjoining the Nambour General Hospital and Laurel Springs Retirement Village.
Ideally suited to a boutique residential community that utilises the sites natural slopes and water features along with it's tree lined boundaries.
It is the first time that this amalgamation has been offered for sale in one line with the majority of Lots held by the same family for over 45 years.
- Highly desirable Sunshine Coast location
- Adjoining Hospital and Retirement Village
- Close proximity to CBD, railway station, schools and sporting facilities
- Easily accessible to Bruce Highway and Sunshine Coast Beaches
- First time offered for sale in one line
- Road access from various points
- Zoning: Emerging Community
- Information Memorandum available upon request
For Sale: Submit All Offers
Contact marketing agents
Alan Gray 0414 894 084
Len Greedy 0401 691 807