Luxury New York Inspired Homestead with Da Approval to Add 4 Villas
|Save this date to 19 Aug 2017, 01.00pm|
|On Site at 18 Eden Court|
This spacious abode boasts stunning New York City inspired industrial interiors, revealing beautifully exposed timber beams and polished concrete floors, uncompromising on quality and comfort. Positioned on a 3,716sqm north-facing block, blissfully surrounded by tranquil gardens, this masterpiece presents a unique investment opportunity combined with a lifestyle of sophistication and entertainment.
Encompassed within this generous single level dwelling are open plan formal and casual living and dining areas that flow effortlessly out to the private alfresco BBQ entertainment pavilion, overlooking the family sized pool and spectacular northern views. Alternative entertainment options are available via the fully equipped home theatre, stylish bar room or one of the many sunlit courtyards.
The king-sized master suite presents an elegant ensuite with dual showers, marble subway tiles, and freestanding stone bath, as well as an executive walk-in wardrobe and direct access to the sandstone pavilion. The remaining four bedrooms are positioned throughout the home for maximum privacy, including two bedrooms located in the children's wing.
Additional features include; home office, laundry, air-conditioning, quality fittings and finishes, soaring 4m pitched timber ceilings, generous kitchen, fireplace, cross ventilation, and artisan rendered feature walls. The property comes with a fully approved option for development of four additional luxury villas on the block, providing potential for a further return on investment.
Centrally located in the growth hotspot of Nerang East, only moments' drive to Gold Coast beaches, transport,
world-class sporting facilities, and the M1, this rare homestead is nothing short of impressive.
* Cosmopolitan lifestyle in this sophisticated and spacious industrial design masterpiece
* 3,716sqm north-facing block with fully approved option for development of 4 villas
* Stunning exposed timber beams, polished concrete floors, artisan rendered walls
* Open plan living and dining, expansive alfresco BBQ pavilion, family-sized pool
* Fully equipped home theatre, office, stylish bar/rumpus room, and sunlit courtyards
* Six large bedrooms spaced throughout the home, plus dedicated children's wing
* Master suite encompasses a walk-in wardrobe, designer ensuite and pavilion access
* New growth hotspot only 15 minutes to Broadbeach, minutes to M1 and train station