Approved Residential Development Site
- Land Area 4,857m2* on five (5) titles
- Development Permitfor 104 apartments (22 x 1 brm &82 x 2 brm)
- Approved in 2 Stages Flint St (33 units) & Lowry St (71 units)
- 800m* from Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
- 500m* to Riverlink Regional Shopping Centre
- $28,000 per annum gross rental income
- High level of amenity and services in close proximity
- Significant employment areas and planned investment in infrastructure in the Ispwich Region is anticipated to drive strong future population growth
- Limited future supply of competing stock in the near vicinity
For Sale: $1.975million excluding GST
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
**This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
28-30 Lowry Street, 45-47 Flint Street & 12 Pelican Street North Ipswich QLD 4305
Method of Sale
The Vendors invite Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 9 March 2017 4pm.
The Vendors retain the right (in their absolute discretion) to:
- Decline to consider and/or accept any expression of interest lodged in response to this invitation;
- Negotiate directly with any party who has lodged an expression of interest at any stage;
- Accept or decline a non-conforming expression of interest at any stage of the sale process;
- Enter into any agreement for sale of the properties on such terms as are acceptable to the Vendor in the Vendor’s absolute discretion;
- Change this invitation;
- Require additional information from a party who has lodged an expression of interest;
- Reject all or any expressions of interest at any time for any reason; and
- Withdraw the property from sale.
If the EOI is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope marked clearly with:
EOI for North Ipswich QLD
c/- Mark Creevey
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Level 26, One One One Eagle Street
111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
If the EOI is to be submitted electronically, details are as follows:
c/- Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Facsimile: (07) 3832 4777
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale Documents are available from the marketing agent upon request.
Ipswich is the fastest growing city in Queensland and one of the most rapidly growing cities in Australia. The population of Ipswich is expected to reach 200,000 people in 2017 and more than double within the next 20 years to reach 485,000 by 2036. Population growth is currently averaging between 6,000 and 7,000 persons per annum. Ipswich sits at the heart of south-east Queensland’s Western Growth Corridor and the Ipswich City Centre continues to develop its position as the Regional Capital and the main administrative and cultural centre for the western corridor of south-east Queensland.
North Ipswich is a popular residential address for renters and home-owners alike. Census data shows that 34% of the suburbs dwellings were occupied under rental tenure, a further 34% occupied with a mortgage and the balance made up of occupants who own their homes outright. The suburb is directly opposite the Ipswich CBD and separated by the Bremmer River. Located within easy walking distance is the Riverlink Shopping Centre anchored by Coles, Woolworths, Kmart and Target. This centre is the largest shopping facility servicing this immediate catchment. Also located in the suburb is one of Ipswich premier tourist attractions being The Ipswich Workshops Rail Museum which has attracted over 1 million visitors since its opening in 2002.
- Photography PDF, 8.63M
- EOI Form PDF, 82.71K
- Decision Notice PDF, 194.87K
- Approved Drawings PDF, 11.90M
- Noise Impact Assessment PDF, 7.37M
- Flooding & Stormwater Modelling PDF, 2.05M
- Development Opportunity Analysis PDF, 1.25M
- Tenancy Schedules PDF, 4.94M
- Services Diagrams PDF, 2.19M
- Title Searches PDF, 61.44K
- Survey Plan PDF, 1.58M
- Smart Map PDF, 38.61K
Full Information Memorandum
- Information Memorandum - North Ipswich PDF, 42.58M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 3||Property Overview||RP Data|
|Page 4||Approved Development||Ellivo Architects & Ipswich City Council|
|Page 5||Zoning Map||Ipswich City Council|
|Page 6||Location Overview||Google & Resolution Research|
|Page 7||Location Maps||Google Maps|
|Page 8||Amenities Map||Whereis.com.au|
|Annexure A||Aerial Photography||Aerial Hotshots|
|Annexure B||Expressions of Interest Form||Ray White|
|Annexure C||Decision Notice||Ipswich City Council|
|Annexure D||Approved Drawings||Ellivo Architects|
|Annexure E||Noise Impact Assessment||MWA Environmental|
|Annexure F||Flooding and Stormwater Modelling||BMT WBM|
|Annexure G||Traffic Impact Assessment||Rytenskild Traffic Group|
|Annexure H||Development Opportunity Analysis||Resolution Research|
|Annexure I||Tenancy Schedules||Ray White Ipswich|
|Annexure J||Services Diagrams||Dial Before You Dig|
|Annexure K||Title Searches||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure L||Survey Plans||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure M||Smart Map||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.