Restaurant at '19th Avenue on the Beach Resort'
This property is perfectly located on the Corner of Gold Coast Highway and Nineteenth Avenue on the beach side. Opposite corner the The McDonald's and 7 eleven site. It has a unique alfresco dining area that looks on to the back of the Resort facilities and has a garden path access to the beach. Retired tenant has had a successful business for over 13 years.
* 194m2* Restaurant on the beach side of Gold Coast Highway
* Including 19m2* dry storage and cold room
* Exclusive use alfresco area over looking the ocean
* Licensed seating for 100 people
* Bar and liquor license in place
* Commercial kitchen in place with grease trap and exhaust hood
* Male and female amenities
* Dining fit out will be removed, waiting your designs
* Great signage to thousands of cars passing day and night!
* This is a must to inspect
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.