Mortgagee Exercising Power Of Sale - Approved Townhouse Site
• Land area: 1.57* hectares
• Development Approval for 70 townhouses over 4 stages
• Combination of 60 x 3 bedroom and 10 x 4 bedroom
• Located 17km* south-west of the Brisbane CBD
• Designated LMR3 Low-Medium Density Residential - Up to 3 storeys (City Plan 2014-Brisbane City Council)
• In close proximity to local shopping, schools, Richlands Railway Station and Bus Interchange
0410 435 891
0412 240 176
**This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Special Projects (Qld) has pleasure in offering for sale by Public Auction an Mortgagee Exercising Power of Sale – Approved Townhouse Site
- Land area: 1.57* hectares
- Development Approval for 70 townhouses over 4 stages
- Combination of 60 x 3 bedroom and 10 x 4 bedroom
- Located 17km* south-west of the Brisbane CBD
- Designated LMR3 Low-Medium Density Residential – Up to 3 storeys (City Plan 2014-Brisbane City Council)
- In close proximity to local shopping, schools, Richlands Railway Station and Bus Interchange
Executive Summary and Sales Details
340 Freeman Road, Richlands, QLD, 4077
Method of Sale
The property is for sale by Public Auction to be held at Level 26, ONE ONE ONE 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
The property is offered for sale on terms including a 10% deposit payable into Ray White Commercial Queensland Trust Account on the fall of the hammer with a 30 day settlement and otherwise on terms satisfactory to the Vendor.
Any intending bidder is required to:
- Review the Conditions of Sale by Public Auction; and
- Execute the Bidder Registration Form and provide to the agents prior to the Auction.
Contracts will be available from:
c/- Matthew Fritzsche
Ray White Special Projects (Qld) Level 26, 111 Eagle Street Brisbane Qld 4000
Ray White Commercial Gold Coast Level 2, 50 Cavill Avenue
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
** Important: Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
The suburb of Richlands is approximately 17km* southwest of the Brisbane CBD and is bordered by the neighbouring suburbs of Ellen Grove and Inala. The Richlands locality is rapidly developing as one of the primary growth areas of South East Queensland, supported by strong local industry, community infrastructure and connectivity provided by local rail and bus networks and the Ipswich Motorway/Centenary Motorways.
Community facilities in Richlands include the Brisbane Lions Soccer Club, Richlands State School, Richlands East State School, Richlands State High School, and McEwan Park.
- Executive Summary PDF, 117.80K
- Property Overview PDF, 1.00M
- Location Particulars PDF, 1.25M
- Photography PDF, 9.77M
- Title Search PDF, 61.37K
- Survey Plan PDF, 390.90K
- Smart Map PDF, 99.19K
- Approved Plan Of Development PDF, 13.00M
- Approved Stormwater Management Plan PDF, 382.18K
- Approved Landscape Plan PDF, 6.98M
- Approved Conditions PDF, 432.20K
- Delegate Decision PDF, 497.65K
- Approved Traffic Functional Layout Plan PDF, 1.32M
- Traffic Functional Layout Plan Decision Notice PDF, 276.50K
- Traffic Functional Layout Plan Delegate Decision PDF, 64.25K
- Approved Vegetaion Management Plan PDF, 3.32M
- Vegetation Management Plan Decision Notice PDF, 504.18K
- Filling And Excavation PDF, 2.35M
- Roadworks And Stormwater Drainage PDF, 1.95M
- Signs And Line Markings For Major Roads PDF, 1.89M
Information Memorandum (Full Pdf)
- Information Memorandum (Full Pdf) PDF, 46.77M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 3||Property Overview||Brisbane City Council / RPData|
|Page 9||Location Profile|
|Page 12||Location Map||Google Maps|
|Page 13||Amenities Map||Whereis.com.au|
|Annexure B||Auction Terms and Conditions||REIQ|
|Annexure C||Auction Bidder Registration Form||REIQ|
|Annexure D||Title Search||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure E||Survey Plan||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure F||Smart Map||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure G||Approved Plan of Development||Mondo Architects|
|Annexure H||Approved Stormwater Management Plan||Lenecon|
|Annexure I||Approved Landscape Plan||Core Landscape Architecture|
|Annexure J||Approved Conditions||Brisbane City Council|
|Annexure K||Delegate Decision||Brisbane City Council|
|Operational Works Approval Documents (OPW)|
|Annexure L||Approved Traffic Functional Layout Plan||Inertia|
|Annexure M||Traffic Functional Layout Plan Decision Notice||Brisbane City Council|
|Annexure N||Traffic Functional Layout Plan Delegate Decision||Brisbane City Council|
|Annexure O||Approved Vegetation Management Plan||28 South Environmental|
|Annexure P||Vegetation Management Plan Decision Notice||Brisbane City Council|
|Annexure Q||Filling and Excavation||Inertia|
|Annexure R||Road Works and Stormwater Drainage||Inertia|
|Annexure S||Signs and Line Marking for Major Roads||Inertia|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.