19.62ha* Ripley Valley Land Subdivision Site
• Opportunity to acquire a residential subdivision site within the very active western development corridor of South East Queensland
• Land area 19.62ha* in two titles
• Located 7km* from Ipswich CBD and 2.5km* from future Ripley Valley Town Centre
• DA lodged for residential development incorporating:
274 residential including 52 duplex lots (326 dwellings)
1 townhouse site (20 dwellings)
• Site not affected by undermining and flood free
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Special Projects (Queensland) has pleasure in offering for sale by Expressions of Interest the site located at 143-163 Daleys Road and 145 Binnies Road, Ripley QLD 4306.
The 19.62ha* site over 2 titles provides an opportunity to acquire a residential development site within the active Ripley Valley region.
- Opportunity to acquire a residential subdivision site within the very active western development corridor of South East Qld
- Land Area 19.62Ha* in 2 titles
- DA Lodged for residential development incorporating
– 274 residential lots including 52 duplex lots (326 dwellings)
– 1 Townhouse site (20 dwellings)’
- Located 7km* from Ipswich CBD and 2.5km* from future Ripley Valley Town Centre
- In close proximity to proposed future Ripley North Railway Station
- Site not affected by undermining and flood free
Executive Summary and Sales Details
143-163 Daleys Road and 145 Binnies Road Ripley, QLD, 4306
19.62ha* in 2 Titles
Method of Sale
The property is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 28 June 2017 at 4pm.
The sellers retain the right (in their absolute discretion) to:
- Decline to consider and/or accept any expression of interest lodged in response to this invitation;
- Negotiate directly with any party who has lodged an expression of interest at any stage;
- Accept or decline a non-conforming expression of interest at any stage of the sale process;
- Enter into any agreement for sale of the property on such terms as are acceptable to the Seller in the Seller’s absolute discretion;
- Accept an expression of interest before the closing date without notification;
- Change this invitation;
- Require additional information from a party who has lodged an expression of interest;
- Reject all or any expressions of interest at any time for any reason; and
- Withdraw the property from sale
If the EOI is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope
marked clearly with:
EOI for 143-163 Daleys Road and 145 Binnies Road Ripley, QLD, 4306
C/- Ray White Special Projects Qld
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
If the EOI are to be submitted electronically, details for submission are as follows:
C/- Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Facsimile: (07) 3832 4777
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
^ Important: Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
Ripley Valley covers a total area of 4,680 hectares and is located in South East Queensland’s western growth corridor, which is one of the largest employment and industry growth areas in Australia. More specifically the subject is situated
approximately 6 kilometres south east of the Ipswich CBD, and 40 kilometers west of the Brisbane CBD.
Furthermore the Ripley Valley is strategically located to benefit from access to existing and planned major employment generators Ipswich CBD, Springfield, Swanbank Enterprise Park, Citiswitch and the RAAF Base and Aerospace and
Defence Support Centre.
The Ripley Valley offers the opportunity to establish a series of distinctive neighborhoods and smaller villages, with the vibrant $1.5 billion Ripley Town Centre at its heart, which will be complimented by intimate local village centres located
strategically throughout the Valley.
When fully developed Ripley Valley will provide approximately 50,000 dwellings and will have a population of approximately 120,000 people, with residents enjoying the valley’s enviable lifestyle and easy access to a wide array of
employment opportunities both locally and across the greater Ipswich area.
(Source: Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning)
The Ripley Valley is in the heart of one of the Queensland’s employment and economic growth regions and as such has, currently and will continue to experience an unprecedented level of large scale infrastructure and investment
projects as shown below:
Local Infrastructure Completed, Underway or Committed:
- $1.5 billion Ripley Town Centre with the $40M Stage 1 proposed to open in late 2017
- $4 billion duplication of Ipswich Motorway
- $366 million Centenary Highway Extension
- $837 million commuter rail extension to Springfield with proposed future extension to the Ripley Valley
- $6 billion in additional transport projects
- Sales Details PDF, 2.21M
- Property Overview PDF, 8.79M
- Location Features PDF, 2.45M
- Photography PDF, 9.05M
- EDQ Development Application Form (16 May 2017) PDF, 2.82M
- Site Locality And Analysis Plan PDF, 801.39K
- Proposed Plan Of Development PDF, 736.64K
- Changes To Ground Level Plans PDF, 7.33M
- Town Planning Report PDF, 951.94K
- Stormwater Management Plan PDF, 6.37M
- Noise Impact Assessment PDF, 8.83M
- Engineering Service Report PDF, 10.13M
- Basic Ecological Site Assessment PDF, 13.71M
- Vegetation Clearing Report PDF, 2.99M
- Ripley Valley PDA Development Scheme PDF, 3.12M
Expressions of Interest Form
- Expressions of Interest Form PDF, 31.13K
Information Memorandum (full PDF)
- Information Memorandum (full PDF) PDF, 86.75M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 3||Property Overview||RPData|
|Page 4||Proposed Subdivision Layout||Bennett and Bennett Surveys and Planners|
|Page 6||Proposed Ipswich to Springfield Rail Corridor||Department of Transport and Main Roads|
|Page 8||Smart Map||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Page 10||Title Search||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Page 13||Survey Plan||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Page 19||Ipswich Profile||City of Ipswich / Economic Development Plan 2009 – 2031 / Queensland Statisticians office|
|Page 21||Ripley Valley Profile||Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning|
|Page 24||Location particulars||Google / Whereis.com.au|
|Annexure A||Photography||Aerial Hotshots|
|Annexure B||Expressions of Interest Form||Ray White|
|Annexure C||EDQ Development Application Form|
(16 May 2017)
|Annexure D||Site Locality and Analysis Plan||Grummitt Planning|
|Annexure E||Proposed Plan of Development||Motus Consulting|
|Annexure F||Changes to Ground Level Plans||Grummitt Planning|
|Annexure G||Town Planning Report||Grummitt Planning|
|Annexure H||Stormwater Management Plan||Motus Consulting|
|Annexure I||Noise Impact Assessment||ATP Consulting Engineers|
|Annexure J||Engineering Services Report||Motus Consulting|
|Annexure K||Basic Ecological Site Assessment||Habitat|
|Annexure L||Vegetation Clearing Report||Habitat|
|Annexure M||Ripley Valley PDA Development Scheme||Urban Land Development Authority|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.