Tugun Development Site Adjacent Hospital
Medium Density Site - Lot 906 Admiral Crescent, Tugun.
Adjacent the John Flynn Private Hospital and surrounded by existing residential homes Lot 906 is a medium density residential site ready to be developed into a thriving beachside community.
This site is approx 1km from the beach and have easy access to the M1 Motorway and Gold Coast Airport.
- Medium Density Site: 1.484 hectares
- Infill residential development site
- Corner location with elevated ocean views
Sites of this size are rarely offered for sale in infill residential beachside suburbs.
Call one of the exclusive agents listed below for a detailed Information Memorandum.
Brad Duncalfe from Ray White Commercial GC South
Corpacquire (Conj Agent)
Free access to view the following documents
Admiral Cr - Due Diligence Documents
- IM - Admiral Cres PDF, 16.59M
- Admiral Cr - Expired DA Site Plan PDF, 364.90K
- Admiral Cr - GCCC Submission Of Amended Plans 22.10.2004 PDF, 782.01K
- Admiral Cr - Master Plan PDF, 810.52K
- Admiral Cr - Survey Map PDF, 359.45K
- Admiral Cresent Contour Plan PDF, 203.28K
- Preliminary Geotechnical Report Dated 29.06.2000 PDF, 6.59M
Boyd St - Due Diligence Documents
- IM - Boyd Street PDF, 21.25M
- Boyd St - Detached Dwelling, Stamped Approved Plans PDF, 2.68M
- Boyd St - Detached Dwelling, Decision Notice PDF, 515.75K
- Boyd St - Landscape Master Plan PDF, 433.07K
- Boyd St - Bushfire Management Plan PDF, 942.92K
- Boyd St - Stamped Bushfire Management Plans PDF, 5.07M
- Boyd St - Effluent Disposal PDF, 1.67M
- Boyd St - Geotechnical Assessment PDF, 1.61M
- Boyd St - STAMPED APPROVED PLANS MATERIAL CHANGE OF USE FOR DE... PDF, 2.68M
- Boyd St Contour Plan PDF, 77.02K
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.