Approved Development Site - Partnership Split
• Development Approval for 57 units
• Holding income
• 2 adjoining houses with a total land area of 1,396m*
• Walking distance to Westfield Garden City and public transport and within close proximity to Sunnybank Plaza and Griffith University
• Easy access to Pacific Motorway and Gateway Arterial
Offers to Purchase
Closing Thursday, 22 June 2017 4pm
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
**This property is being sold by Offers to Purchase therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Special Projects (Queensland) has pleasure in offering for sale the approved development site situated at 27 and 31 Mascar Street, Upper Mount Gravatt Qld 4122.
The site comprises two amalgamated properties over 1,396m²*, situated in an active redevelopment precinct and offering an ideal unit development opportunity with the benefit of holding income.
- Development approval for 57 units
- Holding income
- 2 adjoining house with a total land area of 1,396m²*
- Walking distance to Westfield Garden City and public transport and within close proximity to Sunnybank Plaza and Griffith University
- Given its close city location and proximity to key infrastructure, Upper Mount Gravatt benefits from strong rental demand and sales activity from owner occupiers, investors and Asian markets.
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and Gateway Arterial
Executive Summary and Sales Details
27 and 31 Mascar Street, Upper Mount Gravatt Qld 4122
Method of Sale
The property is being offered for sale by Offers to Purchase closing Thursday, 22 June 2017 at 4pm.
The sellers retain the right (in their absolute discretion) to:
- Decline to consider and/or accept any offer to purchase lodged in response to this invitation;
- Negotiate directly with any party who has lodged an offer to purchase at any stage;
- Accept or decline a non-conforming offer to purchase at any stage of the sale process;
- Enter into any agreement for sale of the property on such terms as are acceptable to the Seller in the Seller’s absolute discretion;
- Accept an offer to purchase before the closing date without notification;
- Change this invitation;
- Require additional information from a party who has lodged an offer to purchase;
- Reject all or any offers to purchase at any time for any reason; and
- Withdraw the property from sale
If the OTP is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope
marked clearly with:
OTP for 27 and 31 Mascar Street, Upper Mount Gravatt Qld 4122
C/- Ray White Special Projects Qld
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
If the OTP are to be submitted electronically, details for submission are as follows:
C/- Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Facsimile: (07) 3832 4777
^ Important: Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
Upper Mount Gravatt is an established residential locality situated approximately 10* kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD.
The suburb is well established residential community which has seen considerable redevelopment and rejuvenation in recent times with the Brisbane City Council recognising the area as an active hub through its Mount Gravatt Neighourhood Plan.
Developers have responded to this plan with considerable high and medium density projects taking advantage of the various transport, shopping and education facilities.
The locality is well serviced by local public transport, and has excellent access to transport connections, schools, shopping and entertainment facilities.
Schools in the area include;
- Mt Gravatt State High School
- Mt Gravatt East State School
- Christian Outreach College
- St Agnes Catholic Primary
- Upper Mt Gravatt State School
- Clairvaux Mackillop College
The area is also benefited by close proximity to tertiary education facilities including:
- Griffith University – Mount Gravatt Campus
- Mt Gravatt East Tafe.
Mt Gravatt is well services by access to local shops, complemented by a broad variety of retailers located at Westfield Garden which is only a short walking distance from the properties.
The suburb also has many walk and bike ways, parks and recreational facilities.
- Sales Details PDF, 1.51M
- Property Overview PDF, 4.97M
- Location Features PDF, 5.36M
- Photography PDF, 10.10M
- Title Searches PDF, 38.62K
- Survey Plan PDF, 193.85K
- Smart Map PDF, 51.83K
- Decision Notice PDF, 280.28K
- Approval Conditions PDF, 123.92K
- Approval Plans PDF, 7.10M
- Approved Services Layout PDF, 193.93K
Offer to Purchase Form
- Offer to Purchase Form PDF, 31.58K
Information Memorandum (full PDF)
- Information Memorandum (full PDF) PDF, 41.90M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 5||Property Overview||Brisbane City Council / RPData|
|Page 6||Approval Overview||Brisbane City Council|
|Page 7||Town Planning||Brisbane City Council|
|Page 8||Neighbourhood Plan||Brisbane City Council|
|Page 10||Location Features|
|Page 13||Location Maps||Google / Whereis.com.au|
|Annexure A||Photography||Aerial Hotshots|
|Annexure B||Offers to Purchase Form||Ray White|
|Annexure C||Title Searches||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure D||Survey Plan||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure E||Smart Map||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure F||Decision Notice||Brisbane City Council|
|Annexure G||Approval Conditions||Brisbane City Council|
|Annexure H||Approved Plans||Hayes Anderson Lynch Architects Pty Ltd|
|Annexure I||Approved Services Layout||Sheehy & Partners|
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.