Approved Bribie Island Development Site
- Land area: 1,748m²* over three titles
- DA for 18 units (2/3brm) on two titles
- Residence with income on third title
- Infrastructure contributions capped
- Beach, ocean and Moreton Island view from development
- Walking distance to beach, shopping, cafes, Bribie Island Surf and Golf Clubs
- 60mins* from Brisbane CBD
- Available individually or in one line
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Chris Massie 0412 490 840
Ray White Commercial have pleasure in offering for Sale by Expressions of Interest the properties located at 20, 22 & 24 North Street, WOORIM QLD 4507.
This flat, cleared site has approval for 18 units that will offer uninterrupted water views for the majority of units. Close to surrounding amenities and only metres from Woorim Beach, this property offers developers the chance to capitalise on the stock squeeze on Bribie Island for larger floor plate units in a quality location.
Development Approval is in place over two lots, with the option to purchase the third adjoining residence. This will provide cost benefits through construction and future unit or town house development potential.
Features of the properties include:
- Infrastructure charges capped and partially paid
- Efficient building design for ease of construction
- Flexible unit sizes with provision for easy design adjustment (2 to 3 bedrooms)
- Functional rooftop with common and exclusive use facilities
- Hassle free Approval with no offsite upgrades or external referral agency conditions
Expressions of Interest
Closing Thursday 8 September 2016 at 4pm
* Subject to council approval
Executive Summary and Sales Details
|The property||20, 22 & 24 North Street, Woorim QLD 4507|
|Land Area||20-22 North St: 1,176m2* (DA Approved)|
24 North St: 572m2
|Local Authority||Moreton Bay Regional Council|
|Method of Sale||The property is being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm Thursday, 8 September 2016|
The sellers retain the right (in their absolute discretion) to:
If the offer is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope marked clearly with:
EOI for 20-24 North Street, Woorim
If the offers are to be submitted electronically, details are as follows: Ray White Commercial North Coast Central
Facsimile: (07) 5430 3799
|Site Inspections||Site inspections are by appointment only and are to be guided by a member of the Ray White Commercial team.|
^ Important: Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
The Moreton Bay Region comprises the former Caboolture and Pine Rivers Shires, and Redcliffe City, and covers 2,037 square kilometres. The Australian Beurau of Statistics shows as at 2014 the region had a population of 417,137 persons, the third largest local government population in Australia (following Brisbane and the Gold Coast).
The urban corridor extending from Brisbane City in the south to the Sunshine Coast to the north is expected to grow by approximately 300,000 people over the next 20+ years. The Moreton Bay Region is expected to accommodate at least half of this projected growth.
The following additional information is available upon request:
- Development Permit
- Coastal Management Plan Compliance Analysis
- Stormwater Management Plan
- Preliminary Building Approval Plans
- Acid Sulphate Soil Assessment
- Executive Summary PDF, 390.00K
- Property Overview PDF, 479.17K
- Location Particulars PDF, 175.90K
- Photography PDF, 0.97M
- Title Search PDF, 366.43K
- Survey Plan PDF, 313.91K
- Smart Map PDF, 401.63K
- Approval Extension PDF, 658.22K
- Overlays PDF, 306.74K
Expressions of Interest Form
- Expressions of Interest Form PDF, 286.56K
Information Memorandum (full PDF)
- Information Memorandum (full PDF) PDF, 2.84M
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.