Glen Eden - Balance Of Brookview Estate
23 Registered residential lots + 20.9Ha* approved for 186 lots
Receivers Sale - Gladstone
- 23 registered lots ranging in size from 620m* to 1,595m*
- Balance area Lot 4000 on SP231030 (20.9* hectares) comprising:
◦ Stages 2C and 3 63 lots with some development works undertaken
◦ Stages 5A-5C and 6 with DA for additional 123 residential lots
- Located 8km* south of the Gladstone CBD and 5km* to Kirkwood Shopping Centre
Lots available individually, in-one-line or in any combination
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Andrew Allen 0408 799 585
**These properties are being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White Special Projects (Queensland) together with Ray White Gladstone has pleasure in offering for sale by Expressions of Interest the unsold registered lots and balance area englobo land situated at Brookview Estate, Glen Eden, Gladstone Qld 4680 on behalf of the Receivers and Managers.
The opportunity exists to acquire 23 registered residential lots plus an additional 20.9ha* approved for 186 lots within Brookview Estate, Glen Eden, Gladstone.
Features of the offering include:
- 3 registered lots ranging in size from 620m²* to 1,595m²*
- Balance area Lot 4000 on SP231030 (20.9* ha) comprising:
– Stages 2C and 3 – 63 lots with some development works undertaken
– Stages 5A-5C and 6 with DA for additional 123 residential lots
- Located 8km* south of the Gladstone CBD and 5km* to Kirkwood Shopping Centre
- Lots available individually, in-one-line or any combination
Executive Summary and Sales Details
23 registered residential lots + 20.9 ha* approved for 186 residential lots including
Brookview Estate Community Residential Club
Balance of “Brookview Estate” Glen Eden Gladstone Qld 4680
23 registered lots ranging in size from 620m²* to 1,595m²*
Balance area Lot 4000 on SP231030 (20.9 ha*)
Method of Sale
The properties are being offered for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Thursday, 20 April 2017 at 4pm.
The properties are being offered for sale on the basis of any of the following options:
(i) As a whole;
(ii) Any individual parcel; or
(iii) Any combination thereof.
Interested parties are encouraged to provide offers on the Properties in the above format however should any interested groups have an alternative configuration they are able to specify preference and lodge offers on that basis.
The Receivers and Managers reserve the right at any time, without prior notice and without providing reasons to:
- alter any procedures relating to the proposed sale of the Properties or alter the method of sale set out in this Information Memorandum or any advertising;
- withdraw any part or all of the Properties from sale;
- restrict access to the Information to any person;
- enter into discussions with a particular interested party;
- sell the Properties in a manner and on such terms and conditions as the Receivers and Managers and/or the Vendor consider appropriate in their absolute discretion;
- not accept any offer and neither the Receivers and Managers nor the Vendors are obliged to accept an offer for the highest consideration.
If the offer is to be submitted by hard copy it is to be enclosed within a sealed envelope marked clearly with:
EOI for Brookview Estate, Glen Eden, Gladstone
C/- Mark Creevey
Ray White Special Projects Qld
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
If the EOI is to be submitted electronically, details are as follows::
C/- Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Facsimile: (07) 3832 4777
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Receivers and Managers may, in their absolute discretion, but without being under any obligation to do so, update, amend or supplement this Information Memorandum.
Any further information will be provided subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Information Memorandum.
Any offer or Expressions of Interest submitted for Properties on a “In-One-Line” basis and the ultimate Contract(s) of Sale, is to be made with a GST exclusive purchase price and the purchaser will be obliged to pay any GST payable in relation to the sale.
Any offer or Expressions of Interest submitted for one or multiples of the 23 registered allotments and the ultimate Contract(s) of Sale, will be done so on a GST Inclusive basis.
The Vendors, the Receivers and Managers and the Agents have not verified, and make no representation or warranty concerning, the likelihood or extent of any impact directly or indirectly attributable to any GST in relation to the sale of the Properties and this Information Memorandum must be read with this limitation in mind.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries regarding the impact of GST and the costs, if any, associated with any GST. Neither the Vendor, not the Receivers and Managers, nor the Agents are liable for any loss, damage, claim, demand or expense of any kind whatsoever and however arising in connection with any GST.
Please also refer to the Disclaimer of this Information Memorandum.
Contract of Sale
The contract of sale for the Properties is available upon request from the Agent. The Receivers and Managers reserve the right to change the contract of sale. Interested parties will be issued with updated contracts of sale (if amendments are made). Refer to the contract of sale for the terms and conditions of the sale
^ Important: Prospective purchasers conduct due diligence investigations of the property strictly at their own expense and risk, and the vendor will have no liability in relation to such expenses. Consent by the vendor to the conduct by any potential purchaser of due diligence activities or investigation will not in any circumstance be construed as a representation that the vendor will be exercising, or refraining from exercising its rights to deal with the property, or any representation that the vendor intends to contract with that potential buyer, or at all.
The Brookview Estate is located in Glen Eden, Gladstone and is approximately twelve minutes’ drive from both Gladstone’s CBD and airport.
Twenty-three (23) vacant lots are available to purchase either individually, in-one-line or in any combination. Lot sizes vary from 620m2* to 1,595m2*, providing interested parties with flexibility for a variety of lifestyles.
The Brookview Estate features the Brookview Residents Club comprising a private gymnasium, in ground swimming pool, children’s in ground pool, BBQ area, kitchenette, covered seating, park and playground available to residents of the Brookview Estate. The Brookview Residents Club is currently located on Lot 4000 on SP231030, however the registered community management statement discloses that these improvements are to form common properties of the Body Corporate upon issuing of the title and formal subdivision of the proposed Stage 3 of the development.
Brookview Estate enjoys connectivity via major roadways to the Gladstone airport, CBD, Tondoon Botanic Gardens and the Boyne Island and Tannum Sands beaches.
Brookview Estate offers access to child care centres, primary and secondary schools, major shopping centres, convenience stores and sports clubs.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available throughout the Brookview Estate.
Gladstone is home to almost 65,000* residents and located 550* kilometres north of Brisbane. Gladstone’s deep water harbour supports coal export facilities. Both coal and gas are extracted from fields in the Surat / Bowen Basins and then piped/trained to processing facilities in Gladstone. Major industries within the Gladstone Region include:
- Queensland Alumina Refinery – Aluminium refinery
- Boyne Smelter Limited – Aluminium smelter
- Rio Tinto Alcan Yarwun Refinery
- Cement Australia
- Orica – Producers of sodium cyanide
- Queensland Energy Resources Limited (QERL) – Stuart Oil Shale Project formally owned by the Southern Pacific Petroleum
- Port of Gladstone – Multi-commodity port
- NRG Power Station – Power station
- LNG industries – APLNG, GLNG, and QCLNG
Located near the centre of the Southern Great Barrier Reef, Gladstone is a gateway to the Reef and other numerous islands including Heron, Curtis and Facing Islands.
The recent merger of the University of Central Queensland and the Central Queensland Institute of TAFE provides another positive attribute for the education sector of the Gladstone area. The resulting university offers a substantial range of courses to the community and is located approximately one kilometre from the Properties.
Gladstone also provides infrastructure and services, including a regional airport and railway facilities.
- Definitions PDF, 31.60K
- Introduction & Sales Details PDF, 1.00M
- Property Overview PDF, 1.65M
- Location Particulars PDF, 156.25K
- Disclaimer PDF, 35.02K
- Photography PDF, 6.11M
- Title Searches PDF, 71.75K
- Survey Plans PDF, 5.09M
- Survey Plans Proposed Stage 3 PDF, 827.56K
- Decision Notice Dated 4 June 2014 - Material Change Of Use PDF, 4.10M
- Brookview Estate Development Review PDF, 8.65M
- Brookview Estate Community Management Statement PDF, 531.02K
- Architectural And Landscape Code PDF, 70.24K
Expressions of Interest Form
- Expressions Of Interest Form PDF, 36.43K
Information Memorandum (full PDF)
- Information Memorandum (full PDF) PDF, 30.84M
The contents of this Information Memorandum are gathered from sources considered to be reliable but the accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed. In particular, because the information in this Information Memorandum and any other written or verbal information given in respect of the Properties referred to in the Information Memorandum may be inaccurate or incomplete, the Information is provided to the Recipient on the following conditions:
- The Properties are offered in an “as is/where is” condition (that is, in its present condition and subject to all legal and physical defects, without any representation or warranty as to its condition, fitness for any particular purpose or compliance with any relevant law).
- No assurance, representation, warranty or guarantee (express or implied) is given by the Parties or any other person or entity that the Information, whether or not in writing, is complete, accurate or balanced, or has or will be audited or independently verified, or that reasonable care has been or will be taken in compiling, preparing and furnishing the Information.
- The Information does not constitute, and should not be considered as a recommendation in relation to the purchase of the Properties or any other matter, or as a solicitation or offer to sell the Properties or a contract of sale for the Properties.
- The Information shall not constitute an assurance, representation, warranty or guarantee that there has been no change in the Properties or in the matters referred to in the Information since the date at which the Information is expressed to be stated.
- None of the Parties assume any obligation to the Recipient to provide additional Information or updated Information or to correct any inaccuracies in the Information which may become apparent or will be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the Information or any other information that the Recipient relies upon.
- The Information must not be relied upon in any way by the Recipient Parties. The Recipient Parties must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy and completeness of the Information through inspections, surveys, enquiries, and searches by their own independent consultants at their own cost.
- The Information does not purport to contain all of the details which the Recipient would require to make a decision to offer for the Properties and in particular, the Recipient should not rely on the Information.
- The Recipient should seek independent legal and financial advice and satisfy itself as to the accuracy and completeness of the Information through inspections, surveys, enquires, searches or such other enquiries as may be advised by its own independent consultants.
- Not all fixtures and fittings (if any) on the Properties may be available for sale and the Vendor and Receivers and Managers reserve the right to remove any item on the Properties from sale at any time to the extent that such items are not owned by any lessees, licensees or other occupiers of the Properties.
- None of the Parties make any representations or warranties with respect to fixtures, fittings, plant and equipment on the Properties (if any).
- None of the Parties make any representations or warranties with respect to the continuation or enforceability of any licence, lease, supply, service, consultancy, certification, development approval, standard or other agreement referred to in the Information following completion of the sale of the Properties.
- None of the Parties make any representations or warranties with respect to the legality of the current use of the Properties or the ability of any purchaser to develop the Properties.
- The Information does not and will not form part of any contract of sale for the Properties. If any Recipient Party makes an offer or signs a contract for the Properties, that Recipient Party represents that it is not relying on the Information supplied by any of the Parties (unless otherwise agreed in a written contract with the Vendor). The only information, representations and warranties upon which the Recipient Parties will be entitled to rely will be as expressly set out in such a contract.
- Recipients will be responsible for meeting their own costs of participating in the sale process for the Properties. The Parties shall not be liable to compensate any Recipient Parties for any costs or expenses incurred in reviewing, investigating or analysing any Information, whether that Information is contained in this Information Memorandum or otherwise.
- None of the Parties are liable to compensate or reimburse the Recipient Parties for any liabilities, costs or expenses incurred in connection with the sale of the Properties
- Those persons associated with the Receivers and Managers who have responsibility for the sale have provided all Information provided to Recipients in good faith. Their knowledge may not be as extensive as that of the Vendor on whose behalf the Receivers and Managers provide that Information.Furthermore, the Receivers and Managers are the agent of the Vendor and shall not, except to the extent required by law, incur any personal liability to any of the Recipient Parties or the purchaser on any basis (including in respect of the Properties, the sale of the Properties, the contract, this Information Memorandum or any dealings with any Recipient Parties whatsoever).
- Except as may be expressly provided in any agreement in writing between the Parties and the Recipient, the Recipient acknowledges and agrees (for itself and the other Recipient Parties) that to the maximum extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties and statements, whether express, implied, written, oral, collateral, statutory or otherwise, relating to the Information Memorandum and the sale of the Properties are excluded, and each of the Parties disclaim all liability for any loss and damage (whether foreseeable or not) suffered by any person acting on any of the Information whether the loss or damage arises in connection with any negligence, default or lack of care on the part of the Parties, any misrepresentation or any other cause by reason of or in connection with the provision of the Information or by the purported reliance thereon by any of the Recipient Parties.
- No person is authorised to give information other than the Information in this Information Memorandum or in another brochure or document authorised by the Receivers and Managers. Any statement or representation by an officer, agent, supplier, customer, relative or employee of the Vendor will not be binding on the Vendor or on the Receivers and Managers.
- The Information is confidential. The Information must not be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise made available or communicated to any person other than the Recipient Parties without the prior written approval of the Receivers and Managers. The Recipients acknowledge and agree that upon deciding that they do not wish to proceed with the purchase of the Properties, or at the request of the Parties, they will immediately return the Information together with any reproduction thereof.
- Neither the Vendor, the Receivers and Managers nor any of their respective affiliates, directors, partners, officers, employees, representatives, advisers or agents accepts any responsibility for any inference, interpretation, opinion or conclusion drawn or formed from the information contained in this Information Memorandum.
- The Receivers and Managers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to postpone or cancel the proposed trade or sale of the Properties and to modify or add any terms and conditions to any proposed contract, Vendor’s statement or other material associated with the proposed sale, which may be made available to a potential purchaser.
- To the extent that any of the above paragraphs may be construed as being a contravention of any law of the State or the Commonwealth, such paragraphs should be read down, severed or both as the case may require and the remaining paragraphs shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The Recipient acknowledges and agrees that it will not be contracting with the Receivers and Managers personally, but with the Vendor only. The Receivers and Managers shall not be liable to the Recipient Parties on any basis whatsoever for any act, matter or thing arising out of or connection with the Information.
This disclaimer is additional to the contract and survives execution of the contract.
The information and figures contained in this report have been provided to us by the following sources. The Parties (as defined in the Disclaimer) have not independently checked any of the information. The Parties make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this report which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract. Prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries. Zoning and land areas details are as provided by PDS Live and Local Municipal Councils and are subject to confirmation.
|Page 8||Property Overview||RP Data|
|Page 9||Overview of Available Individual Lots||Nearmap|
|Page 11||Staging Plan||McKeagues Surveying Consultants|
|Page 13||Location Overview||Gladstone Regional Council|
|Page 15||Location Map||Brookview Estate Literature Review – Australian Lifestyle Development Group|
|Annexure A||Aerial Photography||Above Photography|
|Annexure B||Expressions of Interest Form||Ray White|
|Annexure C||Title Searches||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure D||Survey Plans||Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Annexure E||Survey Plans Proposed Stage 3||Vendor’s books and records|
|Annexure F||Decision Notice dated 4 June 2014 – Material Change of Use||Gladstone Regional Council|
|Annexure G||Brookview Estate Development Review||RPS Australia|
|Annexure H||Brookview Estate Community Management Statement||Queensland Land Registry|
|Annexure I||Architectural and Landscape Code||Vendor’s books and records|
+61 408 992 222
+61 411 822 544
0408 799 585
Please sign in to access this Information Memorandum. If you haven't registered yet, you can do so below.
Social Sign In
If you've got a social account, you can sign in quickly and easily here.
Password Sign In
If you've already registered with us sign in below. If you've forgotten your password you can get it reset.
No social accounts? Just give us your details below and we'll sign you up.